Home Instead Senior Care
Vision: Together we are... Always Helpful, Always Caring, Always Professional.
Mission: To enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. We aim to exceed expectations.
Home Instead Senior Care is seeking, caring and compassionate individuals to provide personal care assistance to local seniors in their homes.
CAREGiver Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with personal hygiene and grooming (shower/bath, dressing, shaving, toileting)
- Incontinence Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Dementia/Alzheimer's Care
- Genuine passion for helping and caring for others.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a drug screen, DMV check and criminal background check
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Must have valid car insurance
- Own reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to transport client in your vehicle, or clients vehicle.
Home Instead Senior Care provides non-medical assistance to seniors in their own home. Each franchise is indivually owned. Ron and Chrissy Krasnansky own both the State College and Saxton offices. The State College office provides service to Centre and Clearfield counties. The Saxton office serves Bedford, Huntingdon and Fulton counties. EOE