|Job title||Shipping/Warehouse Support|
|Reports to||Supervisor/Group Leader|
- The primary function of this position is transport, stack, wrap, and load finished/purchased goods.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain a safe and clean work area while following all safety procedures.
- Stacking and un-stacking product.
- Preparing goods to ship.
- Loading trailers or trucks.
- Keep accurate account of units as needed.
- Unloading and storage of outside/purchased goods.
- Other manufacturing responsibilities and assignments as directed by Group Leader and/or Supervisor.
- 17+ age
- Ability to work overtime to accommodate fluctuating seasonal schedules.
- Forklift experience a plus.
This is a day shift position with normal working hours Monday through Thursday, 6:00 – 4:30. Overtime may be required in peak seasons and is mandatory.
This position requires the successful individual to be able to bend, push/pull and lift up to 50 lbs. as well as stand for 10 hour shifts.
DEPARTMENTSManufacturing, Production, Operations, Other