ManufacturingCintasBack To List
We will exceed our customers' expectations to maximize the long-term value of Cintas for its shareholders and working partners.
- Honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We have high ethical and moral values.
- We are thorough. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right and it deserves 100% of our attention.
- We have a Spartan attitude about our business. We look at every cost very carefully and ask ourselves “If I were buying this with my money, would I spend it on this?”
- We do what is right, not what is expedient. We do not take short-term gains at the expense of long-term values. Instead we focus on what is the right thing to do.
- We are humble and respect all partners. Everyone at Cintas is making a vital contribution to our success. We recognize the potential in every human being and are careful to involve everyone. We want each partner to be a confident, contributing member of the team.
- We look professional. We have a dress code at all our facilities and believe outward appearances say a lot about us and the company.
- We are courteous. Nice people attract nice people and courtesy is contagious.
- We are enthusiastic! Positive attitudes and optimism are a must in a fast-paced environment like ours. A positive outlook goes a long way.
Cintas helps more than one million businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, floor care, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®
IndustryManufacturing, Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
TownState College, 16801